I hope you're well. I just wanted to let you know that the invitations arrived on Friday safe and sound. Thanks so much for...read more
By Jeni & Sam (A happy couple) in Apr 2016
I just had to email and thank you so much for the speedy delivery of the above items. You had initially quoted two weeks de...read more
Nicola and Suzanne at foto-fusion believe that your wedding stationery should be very personal and all about you….
They use your special photograph, printed in a unique way onto a transparency, this then allows light to shines through the photo and the effect is truly stunning. They are specialists in making bespoke printed and hand finished photographic cards using your photo and your wording,
You can get them to create your very own FREE design created by Nicola and Suzanne by filling in the free design request on their website they will then send your personal design layout by email first with matching rsvp cards if required and information sheets too. You can change your designs via e-mail until we get it exactly right and If you want to see a physical sample of your design they can send a sample out to you, so you can double check all the details printed. They send their design out nationally and internationally and can do any language, any font any font colour. Foto-fusion design ;- Save the day cards, Invitations, Order of service, Order of the day, Table stationery, Thank you cards,
Why not order a free sample or free design on their website www.foto-fusion.co.uk to see how special they are for yourself.
- What is your most memorable wedding?
We do so may fabulous weddings and so many memorable. We did one recently that was a disney wedding and we designed the couple a fairy tale style monogram that appeared on all the stationery. We personalised invites to go out to the Duke and Duchess of York.
- Describe your style in 5 adjectives.
Contemporary, elegant, unique, stylish, and totally personal
- What about your business are you most proud of?
Unique and very personal service with great flair and attention to detail
- What is your #1 wedding planning tip for couples?
Weddings should be personal and about you not just some latest trend
- What is your favourite personal touch you have seen at a wedding?
Monograms we designed to match their theme and i love it when couples add a very personal quote
- Describe your typical process with a couple.
1. Fill in your free design request and we do the rest..
2. You will receive a FREE designs individually designed by Suzanne or Nicola
3 Alter layout so that all the details are perfect
4. send a physical sample for approval.
5. bespoke print and handmade your cards within 5 working days
6, Your stunning cards will arrive next day delivery
7. You send your cards out to your guests
- What is the most important piece of stationery for a wedding and why?
Invitation otherwise you have no guests
- What is your best seller?
Cards with pictures when you were both children with Guess who;s getting married? on the front. It's so personal and very cute too.
- What is the most innovative delivery method you have come across?
We send all our cards by courier next day delivery
- How do you add romance to any wedding stationery you do?
Often this is done with the special photo you use we often use photos from couples proposal or engagement shoot