What is your most memorable wedding?
We created these stunning paper aeroplane save the dates for an American themed destination wedding! I loved how quirky and different the concept was and they were alot of fun to design and make!
Describe your style in 5 adjectives.
Creative Individual Simplistic Modern Handmade
What about your business are you most proud of?
Our ability to translate the customers ideas into reality and seeing the beautiful results and reaction of our clients.
What is your No. 1 wedding planning tip for couples?
You must try to budget for everything and decide what is important to you both when creating the look for your day. This will help you eliminate some of the stress of planning your big day, so that you can create your dream wedding, and enjoy the process along the way.
What is your favourite personal touch you have seen at a wedding?
We collaborated with a couple who used their childhood photos as a timeline for their table plan. It was their story and was romantic as well as entertaining.
Describe your typical process with a couple.
1. We would arrange a one to one consultation to discuss the clients requirements, for them to view our range and discuss how we can help them create their dream stationery.
2. The client then orders a sample of their bespoke design from what we have discussed. (invitations only generally but we could always create a sample of colours or e-proof for you to view)
3. Once they are happy with the final proofs on the sample, the client then orders their stationery and that is when the magic begins...
4. Throughout the order timeline, whilst we are making your stationery, our client is kept informed about their order.
5. Once ready the client collects their order and then their big day arrives, at this point we can't wait to see their beautiful wedding pictures and congratulate them!
What is the most important piece of stationery for a wedding and why?
The invitations are the first glimpse at your wedding. They provide that all important first impression, to show your guests what to expect.
What is your best seller?
Ella, Darcy and our Simply range are our best sellers. As well as our bespoke more personalised designs.
How do you add romance to any wedding stationery you do?
By capturing the couples personality and story, reflecting this in the design and look of the stationery.