What is your most memorable wedding?
My game of thrones themed wedding
Describe your style in 5 adjectives.
elegant, luxurious, modern, classy, rustic
What about your business are you most proud of?
My purpose built log cabin showroom. it always gets the wow factor and impresses each bride and groom. It is a little hidden gem and a wedding wonderland.
What is your No. 1 wedding planning tip for couples?
spend money where is matters, invites give the most amazing first impression of your day but don't have to cost the earth to look good.
What is your favourite personal touch you have seen at a wedding?
I always love to see beautiful heirloom brooches passed down from granny and great granny in the brides bouquet.
Also I think its very cute when there are photos of each generation of married couple - granny, mum etc at the cake table.
Describe your typical process with a couple.
1. enquiry, getting the basic info on what designs you like and getting a feel for your style
2. booking a consultation/ doing up a sample
3. book your wedding stationery
4. request your insert details and confirm your guest list
5. there is usually a 4 week lead time for completion of invites or I book a suitable slot if it is very far in advance
6. invites are collected or delivered
7. reception stationery is ready 1 week before the wedding.
What is the most important piece of stationery for a wedding and why?
the invite - this sets the tone for the design or idea of the wedding and confirms the times and details of the day.
it get people excited for the big day.
What is your best seller?
the A6 rectangular pocket - the 'Ava'. luxury quilted paper design on top with a delicate hand tied ivory satin bow and cute tag.
How do you add romance to any wedding stationery you do?
adding a beautiful love poem or a photo of the happy couple on their engagement day.