My husband and I travelled in style after our wedding in the gorgeous Gloria while my bridesmaids were escorted in Lickety split. Both w...
If you're looking for transport that’s a little bit different with vintage style & a huge element of fun, we have just the classic collection for you. We're a small company based in Forfar, Angus offering chauffeur driven & self-drive packages including self-drive honeymoon holiday hire.
We are always looking to make things memorable & tailored to you.
Our little fleet:
Gloria - Our 1934 maroon Triumph, she's been in our family over 40 years. She has a cream soft top convertible roof & seats 3 passengers.
Lickety Split - Our ’67 VW splitscreen camper, she carries 7 passengers & is a light turquoise blue & white with hand crafted Scottish burr oak interior shelves & champagne bar & designer floral curtains.
Little Miss Sunshine (yellow & white) - Our 1973 VW camper van seats 4 passengers & is fully equipped for a honeymoon road trip too with a gas cooker, sink, fridge & full electrics.
Moomin (pastel green & white) - Our 1975 VW camper van also seats 4 passengers & is also fully equipped for glamping too.
Our chauffeur driven package:
- The van fully decorated with bows & ribbons to match your colour scheme & we also have bunting, signs & artificial flower garlands to choose from.
- The chauffeur in kilt or suit
- Complimentary bottle of 'Bubbly' with homemade chocolate truffles or nibbles of your choice (nuts/strawberries/ Haribo?)
- 4 hours from initial collection
- Transport to the ceremony and then onto the Reception. Where the venue is the same for both we still offer a short scenic drive as a chance for the couple to catch up with each other before rejoining the reception party or as an opportunity for more photos at a different location.
- 2 runs are included as standard where the distance is less than 3 miles.
- Our 'Just in case' kit which includes everything from umbrellas, water, tissues, mints, hair grips....the list goes on
Our self drive package:
- Van decorated with ribbons & bows
- 2 days hire
- up to 3 drivers
- Bottle of 'Bubbly' & choccies
Public Liability Insurance
Press & Awards
Accreditations / Associations (1)
Member of The Wedding Collective
Location & Contact Details
Arbroath, Angus, Scotland
Nearest Motorway & Junction
A90 Kirriemuir Junction
Nearest Train Station
Dundee or Arbroath
Follow this supplier on
Describe your style in 5 adjectives.
Vintage, retro, boho, floral, classic
What about your business are you most proud of?
All the hand made touches, we have restored the interior of our vans ourselves from the upholstery to the curtains & bunting.
Describe your typical process with a couple.
After the booking is confirmed we will take detailed notes of decor request & colour schemes for the vehicles as well as specific nibbles preferences (we have a whole menu of truffle flavour options). We will also discuss photo options & locations, and will then contact the photographer before the wedding to make sure we are all on the same page for timings & photo requests involving the vehicles. We always do a dry run of the route to be taken to be able to be sure on timings and locations for pick up. during the week before the wedding we make sure to get in touch and reassure the bride & groom on the timings and that the vehicle will be there at least a half hour before the requested time to ensure no panic last minute rush.