If you're looking for transport that’s a little bit different with vintage style & a huge element of fun, we have just the classic collection for you. We're a small company based in Forfar, Angus offering chauffeur driven wedding transport.
We are always looking to make things memorable & tailored to you.
Our little fleet:
Gloria - Our 1934 maroon Triumph, she's been in our family over 40 years. She has a cream soft top convertible roof & seats 3 passengers.
Lickety Split - Our ’67 VW splitscreen camper, she carries 6 passengers & is a light turquoise blue & white with hand crafted Scottish burr oak interior shelves & champagne bar & designer floral curtains.
Little Miss Sunshine (yellow & white) - Our 1973 VW camper van seats 6 passengers.
Moomin (pastel green & white) - Our 1975 VW camper van also seat 6 passengers & has a rotating front passenger seat and sunk champagne bucket in the oak parcel shelf.
Our chauffeur driven package:
- The van fully decorated with bows & ribbons to match your colour scheme & we also have bunting, signs & artificial flower garlands to choose from.
- The chauffeur in formal dress
- Complimentary bottle of 'Bubbly' with homemade chocolate truffles or nibbles of your choice (nuts/strawberries/ Haribo?)
- 4 hours from initial collection
- Transport to the ceremony and then onto the reception. Where the venue is the same for both we still offer a short scenic drive as a chance for the couple to catch up with each other before rejoining the reception party or as an opportunity for more photos at a different location.
- 2 runs are included as standard where the distance is less than 3 miles.
- Our 'Just in case' kit which includes everything from umbrellas, water, tissues, mints, hair grips....the list goes on