Bawdon Lodge Farm is a stunning outdoor venue for tipi & marquee weddings operating from April until October. Set in the Charnwood Forest with countryside views and a professional & supportive events.
Features & Capacity
Usual Access Time
Late Night Extension Available
In-house Wedding Coordinator
Open Flame Permitted
Outdoor Reception Space
Food and Drink
External Catering Permitted
In-house Wine List
Pricing & Costs
Venue Hire Only
Prices start at
Minimum Price Per Head
Maximum Price Per Head
Minimum Number of Guests
Lynn and Richard along with their fantastic team provided a five star service from start to finish. From our first meeting they were so ...
Imagine having a detailed vision of how amazing your wedding...
Imagine having a detailed vision of how amazing your wedding day could be. Imagine finding two people, who are, on some occasions, more ...
We cannot praise Bawdon Lodge Farm enough...
We cannot praise Bawdon Lodge Farm enough. The location, Lynn & Richard & their team are just fantastic. From our very first meeting we ...
Bawdon Lodge was the perfect location for our wedding...
Bawdon Lodge was the perfect location for our wedding and the team pulled out every stop to make our day amazing!
From the first day we met them...
From the first day we met them, Lynn Richard and the team at Bawdon Lodge were all so friendly, warm and accommodating, and really made ...
Wow! I think that word stands for itself. We had caters pull out last minute, family issues, illnesses, and even a case of needing an em...
Even before we booked with Lynn...
Even before we booked with Lynn and Richard they went above and beyond providing information and advising on how best to do things. They...
If this reward is recognising...
If this reward is recognising and rewarding excellence, then I couldn't think of a more deserving winner. Bawdon Lodge Farm and their te...
Where do we start...
Where do we start... Lynn, Richard and their team at bawdon lodge farm have been truly amazing from the very beginning and are legends i...
Nothing was too much trouble...
Michelle & Kyle
A happy couple
Richard and Lynn Bailey at Bawdon Lodge farm I think have the most wonderful venue one could wish to have for your outdoor or tipi weddi...
Every one of them full of praise!
Leanne & Richard
A couple's parents
Carl & I really are still marvelling from Saturday, we thought it was truly fantastic & could not have been more perfect!! So many peopl...
The best wedding supplier decision we made.
Katie & James
A happy couple
“If this reward is recognising and rewarding excellence, then I couldn't think of a more deserving winner. Bawdon Lodge Farm and their t...
PLEASE NOTE - our prices DO NOT include your tipi/marquee hire price which will be an additional fee from one of our partner companies.
Here’s the full Bawdon Lodge Experience
· Exclusive Use of Bawdon Lodge Farm for four days*.
· Day one - Structure build
· Day two - Styling, caterer & bar set up
· Day three - Wedding celebrations
· Day four - Take down
· Lynn & Richard’s Unique Event Planning & Outdoor Event Expertise and hands-on co-ordination including three meetings prior to the wedding
· Supplier liaison and support to ensure everything & everyone is in the right place at the right time
· Deluxe 3 + 1 Luxury Toilet Unit including Indulgent Toiletries Package
· Access to electricity and water
· Car Parking with lighting and free overnight parking for guests*
· Guest and Car Park Assistants
· Licensed for late entertainment and bar facilities*
· Exclusive invitations to Client Only events such as Wine tasting evenings.
· Outdoor Finishing Touches: Picnic benches, fire pits, a basket of blankest, roped walkway and fairy lights in nearby tree
· Fully serviced cash Bar
Why not add in one of our Luxury Drinks Packages which include –
· Welcome drink – chose from our selection of house cocktails, our house fizz or a ‘Bling up your Bubbles bar’ with Prosecco. Soft drinks options also available.
· Corney & Barrow wine during the meal
· Water on the tables – sparkling also available.
· Celebratory toast – Prosecco, tequila, port, brandy – your choice!
· All glassware, staff and service included.
Please note that your structure hire from one of our chosen Partners is an additional cost.
Personal Message from the Manager
Name of Wedding Contact: Richard & Lynn
Congratulations on your engagement and thank you for your interest in Bawdon Lodge Farm. We would love to meet and chat with you to find out your ideas and wish list - over cuppa and cake of course! Please get in touch and tell us your chosen date(s) and approximate numbers. Thank you.