Boreham House is a truly amazing Grade 1 listed mansion with a stately avenue of trees, between which there is a breathtaking formal lake. Once inside the house you are surrounded by history. This beautiful Stately Home which is set in 35 acres of picturesque grounds is ideally suited for Civil Weddings and Wedding Receptions exclusively yours for the day.
We can offer you the peace of mind knowing that special care will be taken to make your day one to remember. After marrying in our beautiful oak carved ceremony room or in the church of your choice you join your quests sipping champagne in the marbled reception area. Relax on your special day allowing us to help with any requirements you may have.
Boreham House has an established reputation for hosting multi-cultural weddings and we can accommodate large numbers in both our Henry VIII Suite and Pavilion. We work hand in hand with professional caterers to ensure that your day is perfect in every way.
"Everything is Possible" at Boreham House and our dedicated Events Team will guide you from start to finish to create the wedding you have always dreamt of.
1. Experience the Grade 1 Listed Stately Home for your Wedding.
2. Your Wedding Venue is Exclusively yours from start to finish.
3. "Everything is Possible" at Boreham House, we offer flexibility to suit every requirement.
4. We have a dedicated and experienced Events Team. Our full time in house Chefs will work with you to create exceptional Menus.
5. We have a Bridal Suite and 10 Luxury Suites on site for overnight accommodation.
6. We host multi-cultural weddings and can accommodate large numbers.