Situated in the picturesque rural countryside of Suffolk, Boxted Hall lies in the heart of a valley, obscured from the bustle of everyday life.
The ground floor reception rooms are as follows:
- The main hall seats up to 80 for a formal wedding breakfast and is an ideal room for your evening entertainment. We can accommodate additional guests in the evening.
- The drawing room with a grand piano. Large windows, one of which opens into the moat walled garden.
- The library is another more intimate reception room for those guests wishing to sit back and relax in front of the wood burner.
- The billiards room is perfect for late night revelry!
- The dining room, which adjoins the main Hall and is an ideal area for a bar in the evening or an intimate pre-wedding dinner with your closest friends and family.
- Unlimited parking away from the main house.
We have a number of approved caterers on our website who you can liaise with directly.