Set along a beautiful winding lane in the heart of the West Sussex countryside, Brookfield Barn is a wedding venue for all seasons.
Our large purpose built barn boasts stunning lakeside views and was designed with weddings in mind. Created using traditional techniques, it provides a rustic setting with integrated modern features including music system, atmospheric lighting and the option for web streaming the ceremony, meaning any guests unable to make the wedding can still be part of your big day. In addition the high windows and bi-fold doors overlooking the extensive grounds help to supply plenty of natural light.
If you choose to hold your ceremony here and are blessed with good weather, then you may prefer to use the gorgeous outdoor arbour which looks directly over the lake, giving you the perfect romantic back drop for saying your vows.
During the warmer months our large terrace provides a glorious sun trap for you and your guests, while our wood burning stoves and atmospheric lighting provide a cosy ambience, even when the weather turns a little colder.
At a glance...
• Exclusive use
• Indoor or outdoor Civil Ceremony or Blessing at no extra cost
• Capacity for up to 138 guests seated and 200 for an evening reception
• Choice of excellent caterers to suit all tastes and budgets
• Tables and stylish crossback chairs included
• Lighting, music system and web streaming available free of charge
• Use of post box, cake stand and easel included
• Bridal preparation room
• Bridal suite and 6 additional bedrooms available on an optional basis
• Dedicated registrars room
• No music turn-down policy
• No corkage or chilling charge for your drinks reception and wedding breakfast
• Staffed bar stocking a range of draught beers, wines and spirits