Chaffeymoor Grange offers a magical and unforgettable venue for your wedding celebrations. We have no rigid formula and aim to be as flexible as possible, giving you the opportunity to create your own bespoke day.
We have 2 rooms licensed for civil marriage and partnership ceremonies. Choose from the impressive oak panelled drawing room which can hold up to 80 guests or the intimate dining room which will hold up to 40 guests. Reception drinks on the terrace overlooking the ornamental pond may be followed by a wedding breakfast for up to 45 guests in the house or up to 80 guests in a marquee on the lawns. Alternatively, an informal fork buffet or hog roast for up to 60 guests can be accommodated in the gardens and house, without the need for a marquee. Dinner may be followed by dancing to a live band or disco in the Oak Room. Please note, our licence does not allow music outside and all loud amplified music in the house must finish by midnight.
We are happy to assist with all aspects of organisation from marquee hire to recommendations for florists, bands and discos. We have several approved caterers who can provide everything from a barbecue or hog roast to a formally served wedding breakfast and you are welcome to bring all your own drinks.
The house and gardens are exclusively yours for the whole weekend, with the 10 bedrooms comfortably accommodating up to 20 close friends and family.
Pricing is based on a 3-night weekend rental from Friday afternoon to Monday morning and includes the following:
• 3 nights self catering accommodation for up to 20 adults (and 4 additional children)
• Ceremony held in the Oak Room or the Dining Room (please note, in addition, the Dorset Registration Service charges a fee of approximately £400.00)
• All furniture moving on the day of the wedding and furniture returned the day after
• You may supply all your own alcohol and we dispose of all bottles etc
• Services of a Wedding Co-ordinator on the day