We are Family owned an operated. Offering you totally Exclusive use of the venue for your big day or whole week-end hire also available. Options available with ceremonies outside in the Round garden or inside in the long room without effecting the wedding breakfast lay up. Local Churches within 1-3 mile radius including Malmesbury Abbey who welcome couples from outside of the parish. A choice of four catering companies with no set packages, each couple can choose the menu they like from fine dining, sausage & mash, wood fired pizza ovens , spit roasted meats, BBQ's, sharing platters, fish & chips & much more. Please just ask! Well stocked bar with reasonable pricing. Option to provide your own reception & wedding breakfast wines for a service charge. Music. Live bands welcome to play until Midnight. Extra hour available for additional fee. Wedding co-ordinator available to assist throughout, and manage on the day Hotels, Cottages & B&B nearby for guests Land available on site for activities.
- Describe the best wedding that happened at your venue?
All of our weddings are the best!
- What’s your #1 wedding planning tip for couples?
If couples are flexible then the budget will go further.
- What’s your favourite personal touch you’ve seen at a wedding?
A Bride in a wheel chair since childhood had galvanised buckets filled to the brim with lemons & a sign directing guests to the ceremony. The Bride told us she had been dealt lemons as a child, but was now making lemonade.
- Describe your venue in 5 adjectives.
Beautiful, tranquil, peaceful, friendly & happy
- Where’s the best photo spot at your venue?
Sunset in the fields.
- Have you had any celebrity guest or wedding at your venue?
Yes and they held their reception here on New Years Eve. We have also had a few celebrities attend weddings.
- What’s your favourite canapé?
- What’s your favourite midnight treat?
Wood fired pizza
- What is your venue's most unique feature?
The Roundhouse which was built in the 1940's
- What part of your business are you most proud of?
Being fourth generation & now having the fifth generation working in the business.