We think our beautiful lakeside Tipi Wedding Venue might provide you with the perfect wedding celebration solution – a visually stunning space that can be decorated in completely your own style – rustic, vintage, festival, natural or boho. Exclusively yours for the weekend, we provide the venue - Tipis, power, toilets, water, furniture, lighting and sound system – and you organise the rest – in short, the food, the drinks, the decoration and the music! Best of all, we offer you the flexibility to choose your own suppliers and the opportunity to create a truly unique occasion. Best suited to 100-150 guests, but can seat 200.
As our Tipis are up for the whole season (May-Sept), the venue provides some more permanent features that you wouldn’t typically find in a rented Tipi –
· full wooden floor (looks amazing!)
· proper flushing Shepherd's hut toilets (no portaloos!)
· showering facilities so any guests camping over can freshen up the next day (available in 2020 and beyond)
· Bride and Groom Shepherd’s Hut en-suite accommodation (available in 2020 and beyond)
· clear panoramic frontage to the Tipis (retains the view over the lake but keeps the inside warm and dry if required!)
· everything laid out and tried and tested for easy logistics (no hassle!)
· security guard on site overnight on both nights of your hire period (safe and secure!)
Considering a personal ceremony at our venue? - you’d be in good company as many of our couples have made this decision before and we have options for you both outside and in. Daunted by organising your own event? - don’t be – we have been hosting weddings here at the farm since 2012 so have a lot of practical advice should you need it, as well as a network of great local suppliers who we are happy to recommend.
Arrive on the Friday morning with your family and close friends and enjoy our secluded slice of the Costwolds all the way through until the Sunday afternoon.