Be the first one to tell everyone about the experience you’ve had with this supplier.
High House has the following spaces which are available exclusively to our couples on their wedding day;
• Bridal dressing room – our brides arrive to start getting ready in a truly luxurious setting. Overlooking the swimming pool, our dressing room is set within an oak framed orangery luxuriously furnished with comfortable sofas, dressing tables and of course a changing room and generous en-suite.
• Choice of 2 spaces for civil ceremony;
- Thatched gazebo in the gardens for our couples who wish to marry outside.
- Our beautiful restored Grade II listed Essex barn dates back to 1750 and has been lovingly restored. The barn retains its wonderful character with rustic oak beams and exposed red brick.
• Monet inspired bridge over our pond leading to our patio area, complete with rustic stable bar for reception drinks (and very cute original Fiat 500 which is always a talking point for guests!)
• Grounds - Over six acres of grounds in total are available for guests to wander through, admire the pretty English country gardens, orchard and enjoy lawn games which are set out for couples if they wish
• Our beautiful marquee - with views to the lake (spectacular at sunset!) which can be viewed from our decking, the highly impressive space wows guests. Benefiting from a dance floor reveal (the party is hidden away until the evening during the couple’s first dance when the reveal is lifted as a surprise), twinkling star-cloth lining, stage, and black and white dance floor, couples can be sure of an amazing party atmosphere.
• Brides cottage - a secluded retreat tucked away within its own secret garden. Offering a sumptuous bedroom with freestanding bath and en-suite, cosy lounge and kitchen, this is the perfect place for escape and privacy for a bride and groom on their wedding night.
• Guests Lodge - Offering the same luxurious finish and amenities as our bridal cottage, the detached guest lodge offers an additional two en-suite bedrooms.
Personal Message from the Manager
Name of Wedding Contact: Samantha
Thank you for your interest in in High House Weddings as a potential wedding venue. Should you have any questions please do not hesitate to get in touch, we would love to discuss your ideas with you and explain all that High House has to offer a couple looking for the perfect venue.