Hunters Hall, set on a secluded farm in the heart of Norfolk, offers the perfect setting for a romantic and memorable wedding. With a choice of function spaces, wonderful accommodation for your guests, and a truly beautiful setting, Hunters Hall provides all you could need for your big day.
The beautiful, unspoilt countryside location offers outstanding backdrops for your all-important photographs.
Hunter’s Hall is licensed to hold civil ceremonies, so you can hold your whole day of celebrations in one stylish setting. The venue offers two unique and romantic locations for your ceremony, both of which have been carefully restored and feature exposed wooden beams.
Both the Victorian Barn and our Starlit Barn lend themselves perfectly to a range of dining options, including a formal seated meal and a relaxed hog roast. For entertainment, the spaces can also accommodate everything from DJs and bands to a Ceilidh.
We strive to meet all of your requirements to provide your perfect wedding day. Your wedding is your special day, so we never book more than one event on the same date, allowing you to enjoy an exclusive, private celebration with your guests.
For further details about all Hunters Hall has to offer, please download our brochure.
• Peaceful countryside setting with a real sense of history
• Get ready in style in our Farmhouse lounge. Fit for all pre-wedding preparations.
• En-suite accommodation in the farmhouse or dairy courtyard
• Licensed to hold civil ceremonies
• Romantic setting for your wedding and/or reception
• We aim to meet all of your requirements for your perfect day