Huntlands Farm is a family run working farm of 412 acres situated on the Herefordshire and
Worcestershire border. A 15th century red brick and timber farmhouse with it’s superb Georgian
fronted redbrick house that has wonderful views of the countryside with animals grazing in the fields.
Looking for a relaxed, informal venue……. Then Huntlands Farm is a perfect setting for your big day
with panoramic views, wonderful food and attentive staff. Our friendly, professional team are on
hand to make sure that all your plans are turned in to reality so that you, your family and your friends
have memories which will be treasured forever
This versatile venue is ideal for small or large weddings with the use of the marquee up to 150 guests
can be seated for dining. Whether you picture yourself relaxing on hay bales in bunting swaged
orchards or something a little more ‘cutting edge’ you are free to create the day of your dreams;
burning torches, neon signs or twinkling fairy lights, anything is possible!!
Country House Occasions listen to what you want, tailor making a package to suit your preferences
and pocket to ensure you get everything your heart desires. We can also offer a self
catering option at this stunning location.
Whether your planning a civil ceremony, a church wedding or a simple church blessing, there are
some extraordinary picturesque alternative locations nearby in which to ‘tie the knot’.
An authentic Farm Stay Experience!
Within Huntlands Farm are 7 Bed & Breakfast rooms sleeping a total of 14 guests (+ 2 Sofa Bed)
• The Rafters Room – super king bed with en suite bathroom
• The Cosy Room – super king bed with en suite shower room
• The Farmyard Room – super king bed with private shower room across the landing
• The Attic – double bed shares private shower room with The Farmyard
• The Downstairs Room – double bed with private shower room
• Georgian Green Room – super king four poster bed with en suite bathroom
• Georgian Yellow Room