Kirtlington Park wedding venue in Oxfordshire. Just north of Oxford and only 5 minutes from the M40 and A34.
Features & Capacity
Country House / Manor House
Bridal Changing Facilities
Grade I/II Listed Building
In-house Wedding Coordinator
Outdoor Reception Space
Ceremony and Reception
Food and Drink
Pricing & Costs
Venue Hire Only
Prices start at
No reviews yet
No reviews yet
Be the first one to tell everyone about the experience you’ve had with this supplier.
A Stunning venue!
This is a Palladian mansion set in parkland and gardens with views to the Chilterns. Several magnificent rooms can be used including the splendid Hall, which seats up to 134 for dinner. You can make a grand entrance down one of the two sweeping staircases!
This is a truly glamourous venue on a grand scale with the wow factor yet friendly and helpful.
Kirtlington Park is licenced for Civil and Partnership Ceremonies.
• Licensed for civil ceremonies
• Up to 120 guests can be seated for dining in the elegant Hall
• The Saloon, with double doors leading to the terrace and gardens, for evening receptions
• Wonderful period features and two sweeping staircases, great for photo opportunities
• The Grey Drawing Room and the Sitting Room, with its famous painted ceiling, are available to you and your guests
• Picturesque grounds, designed by the famous landscape gardener Capability Brown
Public Liability Insurance
Location & Contact Details
Kirtlington, Kidlington, Oxfordshire, OX5 3JN, England