At last, a truly affordable centrally located wedding venue that has that certain WOW factor! For over 30 years Le Gothique has remained the premier location for South London wedding ceremonies and receptions
The Gothic Bar, mezzanine floor restaurant and outdoor dining facilities make this a "must see" venue.
1. Grade II (star) Listed building
2. Large garden. Which can be heated , covered and lit.
3. Gothic bar available for pre-dinner drinks and evening dancing
4. Large, off street, secure parking.
5. Three course menus/buffet /BBQ. £25 - £39.95
6. Champagne and canapé receptions.
7. In house vintage Rolls Royce available for hire.
8. House sparkling and champagne wines £25.95 - £39.95
9. House wines £17.50
10. Cask conditioned ales from regional breweries
11. Capacity 150 seated 200 buffet/BBQ style
12. Licensed for civil marriage ceremonies
Le Gothique is situated within the Royal Victoria Patriotic Building at the northern end of Wandsworth Common. Approached by a dedicated access bridge (John Archer Way) 15 minutes on foot or 5 minutes by car from Clapham Junction mainline services.