Ormesby Hall is owned and managed by the National Trust and working in partnership with selected caterers and marquees provides a unique, exceptional and memorable venue for you and your guests.
They can provide the full experience from your civil ceremony in the beautiful Entrance Hall right through to your Wedding Breakfast and Evening Reception in a marquee on the tennis lawn.
Whether you have dreamed of a formal, elegant affair or an informal, rustic-chic day they can turn these dreams into reality, combining exceptional service with individuality to tailor your special day to your requirements.
They offer a ground and amenity hire package which creates unrivalled flexibility. Firstly you choose your marquee and then you choose your caterer, helping you to fashion your perfect day within your chosen budget. Ground and amenity hire of the Hall and Gardens includes;
• Use of the Ormesby Hall Marquee (alternative marquees are available to hire at an additional cost)
• Private parking for guests
• Exclusive use of the gardens for the duration of the day and the three main mansion rooms for photography
• Security to ensure guests safety and exclusivity of the event
• Deluxe toilets conveniently located near the marquee for easy access
Your catering is chosen from a hand pick selection of local caterers, all offering a personal service and exquisite food. Whether you opt for a formal sit down meal, relaxed afternoon tea or information hog roast or BBQ they have a caterer who can help.
Flexibility and assistance in finding the right elements to suit you are all part of the service at Ormesby Hall.