I would highly recommend this venue and fantastic team for any occasion. If you are considering getting married anywhere in cornwall, this is the perfect venue for you.
I got married and had our reception here in June 2018. Booked it in 2017 and even though it was a long wait, the manager - Neil - never once forgot myself or my partner over the time, he knew most of our details off by heart even though they had countless events every week.
- The venue is one of the best for value for money anywhere.
- Beautiful picturesque scenery at every turn.
- Fantastic helpful team.
- A wonderful chef and team who helped create new options for my wedding breakfast and also managed to cater to every dietary requirement known to man.
- The food was epic and plentiful. There wasn't a single empty belly in the place, and as you know, its rare if not impossible to make everyone happy!
- Every and all requests were met with understanding and a willingness to make everyone happy.
- Throughout the entire planning process I was looked after by the talented and amazing Neil, who made it his mission to make sure my husband and I had the best day of our lives. I'm not sure if the man ever has a day off! Enquiries and requests were answered quickly and helpfully. No question was too much and I know 100% the day would not have been half as perfect without his help and input. If he isn't planning one, he should go on holiday! He has earned it a million times over.
- We had star quality service from start to finish from a wonderful team with such large hearts that I find myself crying as I write this.
There are not enough words to thank the Penmorvah, and Neil, for all they did for us.
Thank you for giving us something so special.
Love and hugs
Rachel and David Ratcliffe x