We stayed here in June for our wedding ....WOW WOW what an amazing venue to have our memories that will last for ever ....We wanted some...
Amazing and magical
Nicola Thunhurst, Trip Advisor
A happy couple
The owner promised that Plas Dinam would be a magical place for our wedding party, and they were absolutely right. We really did have th...
If you are looking for a truly beautiful house in which to get married, but also to spend the best weekend of your life with family and friends, look no further than Plas Dinam.
Set at the foot of glorious Welsh hills with spectacular views, Plas Dinam has a warm and welcoming feel whilst being luxurious and grand enough to create that big wow factor. It is set in 12 acres of fabulous gardens, lawns and woodland walks. It will be all exclusively yours and with 15 bedrooms sleeping up to 32, you can share it with family and friends. The amazing Old Stables is a truly unique building with a glass roof.
Plas Dinam is a much loved family home and has been for well over a century. It is a mansion, with big rooms and lots of space, but most importantly it has been lived in and cared for, so it feels full of warmth and comfort. We do warn you that you may well fall in love with it too and not want to leave!
This is what makes Plas Dinam unique:
1. Beautiful, unusual architectural, Grade II mansion with rich history in amazing, countryside setting of 13 acres with views of mountains and river valley.
2. Choice of licensed ceremony rooms, all stunning, light and elegant, for up to 100, or outdoor option for more. Drinks and canapes in the house or gardens with wildflower meadow.
3. Choice of reception in the house, great dining hall and dancing room for up to 60, or truly unique Old Stables evening reception venue with glass roof, tiled stables and fabulous lighting for up to 180.
4. With 15 big bedrooms sleeping up to 32 guests can stay and make a weekend of it, self catering in the amazing kitchen, use pizza oven, bbq, billiard room, table tennis room, fire pit, treasure hunt, family museum, playroom, walks over the hill, tennis court, garden games, etc.
5. Our list of tried and tested recommended suppliers means you can put together their own day, or weekend. We go out of our way to help you, in the lead up and over the weekend.
Personal Message from the Manager
Name of Wedding Contact: Eldrydd Lamp
Here at Plas Dinam we love weddings! We only have about a dozen weddings a year at Plas Dinam so we can concentrate on yours and make it just as you wish. Plas Dinam was my family home, so I know it well! We love seeing it full of love and happiness and buzzing with life. We have recenlty renovated the Old Stables, and this is the icing on the cake! It's a magical place to party after a ceremony in the house and drinks in the garden.
Year Business Was Established
# Of Weddings Hosted
Between 30 and 50
# Of People In Team
Public Liability Insurance
Press & Awards
Press and Awards (1)
Brides magazine, top winter wedding venue. Perfect wedding magazine.
Accreditations / Associations (1)
5 star accommodation- Visit Wales
Industry Awards (1)
Best self catering venue in Wales- finalist
Location & Contact Details
Plas Dinam, Caersws, Powys, SY17 5DQ, Wales
Nearest Motorway & Junction
Nearest Train Station
It is best to enter Plas Dinam in google maps and you will find us at the top of our spectacular drive.
Manchester or Birmingham
Follow this supplier on
Describe the best wedding that happened at your venue?
My brothers, we got to party!
What’s your #1 wedding planning tip for couples?
Relax and enjoy it.
What’s your favourite personal touch you’ve seen at a wedding?
A huge photograph of Brooklyn Bridge in the Old Stables!
Describe your venue in 5 adjectives.
Relaxed, fun, mountains, unique, your own
Where’s the best photo spot at your venue?
The big swing seat surrounded by roses
Have you had any celebrity guest or wedding at your venue?
Album soon to be recorded at Plas Dinam........
What’s your favourite canapé?
What’s your favourite midnight treat?
Marshmallows round the fire pit
What is your venue's most unique feature?
The Old Stables, beautiful tiles, glass roof, the best dancing area.