Dear Jane, Jeremy, Olivia, Anthony, Karen and all the Staff,
Well, where do I begin?!
Thank you so much for making a very important day so very special. I have had so many compliments from friends and family for choosing such an amazing venue. The next few sentences will hopefully reflect all our views:
- From the moment we viewed Redhouse Barn to the moment we left on Saturday evening we have felt thoroughly supported and confident in a successful event.
- All the staff, waitresses and yourselves have been attentive, courteous and professional, my 92 year old mum was particularly looked after.
- I loved the way I was prompted to be in the right place at the right time to witness the wedding highlights i.e. cutting the cake, first dance etc.
- Anthony created canapes which myself and our guests said were the best we've ever tasted.
- The food was an eye opener to our guests, "blown away" by the quality of ingredients, choice and execution - an A* for the catering!
So to conclude, I can see why you win so many awards. I'm so thrilled that we chose and entrusted you with Sophie and Andrews very special day. I wish you continued success and all our very best wishes.
Susan xx (Mother of the Bride)
(Saturday 8th June 2019)