Whether you are looking to host a lavish wedding celebration or a simple, understated occasion, we have many options that we can tailor to your requirements.
Slapton Manor’s farmstead is steeped in history, with its 12th century manor house, 12th century parish church of St Botolph, renowned for its medieval wall paintings along with a licenced 18th Century Threshing Barn and Humphrey’s Hall both full of rustic charm.
The site also encompasses a beautiful marquee overlooking rolling countryside of old England, set alongside the accommodation studios.
Slapton Manor ...In a nutshell!
* Unique; only a handful of events hosted per year.
* Blank canvas; create your dream day, no two events are the same!
* Allow your imagination to roll; however crazy an idea you may have, sound us out, we will try our very best to accommodate!
* Stress-free; full access prior and post the big day.
* Rural yet central location; within easy access of the M1, M40, A43 and A5.
* No logistical nightmares! The ceremony, wedding breakfast, evening reception and accommodation all on one site!
* Onsite ceremony options; Religious ceremonies, civil ceremonies, humanist and outdoor ceremonies.
* Flexibility of suppliers; you are welcome to source your own caterers and any other suppliers you wish however we do ask that we provide the beverages on site.
* Affordable bar prices; the advantage of running the local pubic house enables reasonable bar prices to be offered.
* Idyllic location; feel free to roam the farm with your photographer to create those pictures you will treasure for years to come.
* Extended family welcome; we probably spend more time with our pets than we do with some of our family, so why not share your special day with them too!