Due to Covid-19 and the current restrictions in place we have unfortunately had to take the decision to operate with a reduced team until further notice. There will be someone periodically checking emails to assist with any new enquiries but unless your query is relating to the next few weeks they may not be able to get back to you straight away.
The weddings team hope to be back to you all soon to assist with the planning of your big days.
Our magnificent barn is licensed for civil ceremonies allowing you to spend your entire day at Stock Farm, without the need to worry about transport!
It’s not just our converted barn that could make the perfect backdrop to your day, we have woodland galore and wildflower meadows for outdoor lovers, and country gardens perfect for an al fresco ceremony. In fact, the only limit is your imagination.
The neighbouring 18th century farmhouse offers the perfect accommodation for you and your guests. Lovingly restored, it has 6 large bedrooms perfect for relaxing in after your big day.
• Beautiful rural wedding barn with plenty of charm and character
• Situated within acres of privately owned farmland offering stunning photo opportunities
• Onsite farmhouse accommodation for you and your guests
• Licensed for civil ceremonies -indoor & outdoor
• Excellent location and accessibility for all of your guests
• Close to Knutsford, Hale, Altrincham, Manchester