Be the first one to tell everyone about the experience you’ve had with this supplier.
This stunning marquee is situated in the beautifully kept grounds of Luton Hoo Estate's private Walled Garden and is the perfect setting for any event from wedding receptions to awards ceremonies, conferences to charity events and summer barbecues to Christmas parties.
At the heart of any great event lies a great venue and there can be fewer more exclusive venues than The Conservatory at the Luton Hoo Walled Garden. Finished to the highest specification, it has an outside decking terrace, glazed windows to one side overlooking the stunning garden, integrated speech and music sound system, spectacular decorative lighting including pin-spots, starlight ceiling and a dance floor and stage.
This stunning, five-acre octagonal Walled Garden is set within the beautiful grounds of Luton Hoo Estate, the Estate sits conveniently on the border of Harpenden and Luton in the county of Bedfordshire, with easy access from the M1 and M25. The garden was established in the 1770s by John Stuart, 3rd Earl of Bute, friend and advisor to George III and consultant in the planning of Kew Gardens. For nearly two centuries it was both a botanical garden and the production centre for the Estate's fruit, vegetable and cut flower needs.
Included within the venue hire fee:
• Exclusive hire of ‘The Conservatory Venue’ and Walled Garden from 10am until midnight on the day of the event
• Venue manager
• Duty technician
• Stage, dance floor and PA system for speeches and/or background music
• Atmospheric lighting, to include pin spots to tables
• LED colour changing uplighters around the room
• Disco system to include twin CD player & dance floor lights
• Cool air system or heating
• Banqueting furniture to include round tables, trestle tables and chairs for up to 250 guests
• Reception seating to include 4 sofas and 2 coffee tables
• Bar unit
• Wooden garden furniture
• Cloakroom area including coat rails and hangers
• Ample car parking with an attendant
# Of Weddings Hosted
More than 50
Press & Awards
Industry Awards (1)
Food hygiene rating of 5
Location & Contact Details
Luton Hoo Estate, Luton, Bedfordshire, LU1 4LF, England
Nearest Motorway & Junction
Nearest Train Station
Please note we are a separate entrance to The Luton Hoo Hotel