A charming alternative to a traditional town hall, a thriving local attraction pulsing with creativity, culture and history. Ideal for all wedding types, from the unusual to the traditional.
Features & Capacity
Usual Access Time
Late Night Extension Available
Bridal Changing Facilities
Ceremony and Reception
Church Within Walking Distance
Sound System Available
Food and Drink
Corkage Charge for Own Alcohol
External Catering Permitted
Pricing & Costs
Venue Hire Only
Prices start at
No reviews yet
No reviews yet
Be the first one to tell everyone about the experience you’ve had with this supplier.
Our Historic venue has a series of rooms, easy access and unique facilities that prove to make a truly unique and memorable wedding.
A beautiful bold white room featuring seasonal art, gorgeously lit with windows and bright lighting, a perfect room for Ceremonies or a wedding breakfast with champagne.
Our Largest of rooms, well heated/cooled with excellent unique features such as –
- Scissor floor blocks allowing for the raising and lowering of the entire floor to achieve the desired look, access and alteration to the stage can also be arranged.
- Lighting rigged to the roof with fully adjustable dimmers and colour changers. Lighting can be repositioned or removed to attain a perfect ambience.
- Theatre Sound system with fully adjustable volume controls for a fun banquet, turned up later for disco and dance. Access to our leads and amps for outside performers.
- Projector for the showing of presentations or photo sharing, a lovely idea for a background prior to bands and discos.
- Use of our tables and chairs also included in price of hire, Large circular tables seating up to 9 people comfortably.
- Bride and groom access to separate changing rooms if desired.
A mellow underground room that holds around 35-40 people. Recommended as a champagne room or a lounge bar. Prepared with twinkle lights, mood lighting and candles if desired. You and your closest friends can Tipple, chat and relax in this lovely atmospheric room after a hard day of entertaining guests.
The Limelight bar is open exclusively, with a selection of alcohol and soft drinks.
Professional kitchen available for hired or In house food preparations. Disabled access available as well as lift to all floors. Use of the Wine cellar permitted to store your own beverages. No parking available on site however several car parks in local area within walking distance. Venue very close to local services and town church.
Personal Message from the Manager
Name of Wedding Contact: Laila
It's a pleasure to help in any way we possibly can, contact us for more information, or come in and have a chat over coffee.
Year Business Was Established
# Of Weddings Hosted
More than 50
# Of People In Team
Public Liability Insurance
Location & Contact Details
10 Broad Street, Bungay, Suffolk, NR35 1EE, England
Follow this supplier on
What’s your #1 wedding planning tip for couples?
Be different! Be talked about, through spoken word your special day will be remembered by more, for longer!
What’s your favourite personal touch you’ve seen at a wedding?
For an Asian themed wedding, we tied traditional parasols upside down from the ceiling as a centrepiece for each table.
Describe your venue in 5 adjectives.
Creative Memorable Committed Reliable Unique
Where’s the best photo spot at your venue?
Have you had any celebrity guest or wedding at your venue?
Hazel O Connor and Paul Daniels to name a few
What is your venue's most unique feature?
The Auditorium, a flexible and powerful tool allowing absolute control over any desired layout.