Covid-19 Policy and procedure for events booked at The Potters Heron Hotel.
We understand the challenges of planning when there is uncertainty and so we will do the following for any events affected by Covid-19 restrictions:
• The event can be rescheduled at no extra cost to a future date within the next 2 years
• The event can be rescheduled on more than one occasion if needed
• If there is a local or national lockdown requiring the hotel to close on the date of your event you can either move your event to another date as above or all monies paid will be refunded
• If your numbers are reduced due to Government legislation, we will allow the funds to be used elsewhere in the business or refund you (If you choose to reduce your numbers for any other reason this will be subject to our normal terms and conditions)
• The price agreed for your event will remain unchanged for 24 months, subject to any increases in VAT.
Pebble Hotels Ltd will be compliant with all Government Covid-19 legislation and guidelines
Set in the midst of beautiful, leafy Hampshire The Potter’s Heron Hotel, with its picturesque thatched roof, quirky corners and light, spacious rooms is the ideal venue for a special wedding.