With gorgeous attention to detail throughout, the venue features rooms for the ceremony, the wedding breakfast, and a one-acre lawn for outdoor drinks receptions, meaning all your wedding needs are met in one place.
The beautiful red brick building, still featuring the original and distinctive chimney, is set in the heart of Sherwood Forest in tranquil surroundings which offer ample opportunity for unique wedding photography.
The Pumping House has ample space to meet all your wedding needs in one place:
- The Engine Hall – 170 person capacity for seated wedding breakfast
- The Ollerton Rooms – 100 person capacity for wedding ceremony
- The Bridal Room – 5 person capacity for make up touch ups and time out during the day
- Cinema Room – A 20 seater cinema room complete with a selection of films to occupy children during the celebrations
- Croquet Lawn – 1 acre of space for outdoor drinks receptions