The venue offers a private, romantic setting and an inspiring blank canvas on which you can create your own dream wedding. A perfect place to dance among the stars and sleep under canvas.
With nearly a hundred acres of meadows and woodland to enjoy, yet easily accessible from Corby and major transport routes, vO Polo Club is an ideal location for those seeking to get married in a unique, natural yet stylish way, surrounded by the beautiful outdoors.
The centrepiece of the venue is the stylish clubhouse with it's safari-theme recalling a bygone age. The Clubhouse provides a fantastic space for wedding receptions and small ceremonies. It has a stage area available for music and dancing into the evening, a small bar, vintage furnishings and more to enjoy. Upstairs is a balcony perfect for alfresco dining experiences or simply to get an elevated view of the stunning sunsets.
Beyond the Clubhouse is the very special wood-fired hot tub and the nearby BBQ area where you and your guests can enjoy eating in the great outdoors. A marquee can be attached on to the side of the Clubhouse to extend the space for large formal sit down meals, balls or other uses.
If you’re looking for somewhere stylish, unique but affordable to get married or host a unique event, why not consider vO Polo Club your home for the weekend?
Facilities and Features include:
* Safari themed clubhouse overlooking the polo ground with a viewing balcony, fire pit, hot tub and BBQ al fresco dining area.
* Choose a marquee and catering from our amazing suppliers or bring your own
* Weekend weddings welcome - Friday to Monday!
* Camp onsite or hire in glamping options
* Local B&Bs in walking distance.
* Wood-fired hot tub
* Striking fire bowl
* Horse riding and a private polo match can be organised for your special day.
* No Corkage. Bring your own alcohol! Fully staffed bar can be organised.
* Wedding Coordinator to help with your special day
* Range of village churches within 1 mile!