Are you looking for a truly special wedding venue, stunning views and exclusivity?
Tucked away in East Sussex, Wadhurst Castle is the very definition of a hidden gem. Whether you're dreaming of an intimate wedding breakfast in our stunning interiors or a quintessentially English celebration in our gardens, we guarantee a simply stunning wedding day. Our newly-restored walled garden can now host your wedding ceremony, whilst our lawns make the perfect spot for a traditional marquee. In an elevated position, the Castle commands magnificent panoramic views of the gloriously beautiful Sussex countryside.
Where better to celebrate your day, than in the house and grounds of Wadhurst Castle. Let us take you on the fairy- tale journey that you have always dreamt of.
• from 2 day guests to 150 evening guests
• Wonderful views across the Sussex countryside
• Dry Hire Venue (bring your own alcohol and drinks) with no corkage fees
• Lawns available for a traditional marquee
• From June 2019 our newly converted Carriage Barn will be licenced for civil ceremonies and available for weddings and celebrations