Please get in touch to start your journey with us. Your wedding day is personal and we’d love to show to around with a complimentary glass of Prosecco and chat about what is important to you on your special day.
Weston Hall at a Glance:
• Located in the heart of the Staffordshire countryside.
• Weston Hall is a Grade || listed building, that retains many of it’s Elizabethan features including open stone fireplaces, and has 20 acres of breath-taking scenery.
• Licensed to hold civil ceremonies and partnerships in a number of elegantly decorated rooms.
• Can accommodate up to 110 guests for your ceremony and up to 110 guests to dine and celebrate with you in the evening.
• 8 lavish bedrooms; including our honeymoon suite for your first night as newlyweds.
• Professional, approachable event managers who take care of every aspect of your day.
• We are located within easy reach of many local churches.
• We only run 1 wedding per day at Weston Hall, in your own private event spaces.
“To everyone at Weston Hall. Thank you so much for all of your help in making our wedding day perfect from our initial meetings through to the wedding day we were made to feel extra special. The venue was perfect, as were the food and staff. We look forward to returning to Weston Hall again to celebrate anniversaries!”- Sara & David
Your wedding is unlike any other day of your life; it is a chance to create treasured memories that will last a lifetime and Weston Hall provides an enchanting backdrop to do this.
We’re looking forward to meeting you and helping make your dream wedding become a reality.
Weston Hall are pleased to announce our new outdoor ceremony area, where you can take in the spectacular surrounding scenery of rural Staffordshire that Weston Hall has to offer. Available for weddings taking place from Summer 2020.