What is your most memorable wedding?
Probably an Irish wedding I did recently, there was an ice cream van to greet the guests outside the church, we were in the middle of a field owned by the grooms Gran to do the couple shots and the cake was epic!
Describe your style in 5 adjectives.
candid, intimate, low key, beautiful, personal
What about your business are you most proud of?
Capturing the love and the specialness of a wedding day
What is your No. 1 wedding planning tip for couples?
What is your favourite personal touch you have seen at a wedding?
Using photos of the guests as the seating plan.
Describe your typical process with a couple.
- They indicate an interest.
- I send over a booking form and more examples of the package they want.
- They fill out the form and send it back.
- I send over a contract and an invoice.
- They pay the 25% deposit.
- We schedule a Skype call further down the line to discuss the day in more detail and learn about the couple and their story.
- The remainder of the cost is paid 7 days before the wedding day.
What is the most exciting thing you have caught on camera?
For me the most exciting thing is when I capture the bride walking down the aisle and I can see the grooms face in the foreground and the bride in the background.
It may not sound exciting, but for me it definitely is, every time!
What is your favourite soundtrack to put to a wedding video?
I don't have a favourite, I always use the tracks given to me by the couples, the ones that mean the most to them.
Describe how you got into videography.
I did film making at University and then got a job in television and then advertising, where I continued to film make and learn more and develop my skills.